Parents have dreams for their children and hopes filled with the best of intentions. However, at some point, parents move from DREAMS to DUCT TAPE, simply hoping that everything will just stay stuck together and their kids won’t fall apart.
Raising kids is a difficult challenge and it requires a plan. Without a plan, parents often default to what we call “Quick-Fix Parenting”; because, let’s be honest, it’s just a lot easier to try to solve the immediate problems rather than deal with the deeper and more important issues. Surviving each day is much easier than taking the time and energy to consider how your current parenting actions are impacting a child’s future. Unfortunately, quick and easy isn’t the same as good and effective. Join us as Doug Fields shares key ways we can be that intentional parent. It’s NEVER too early to start?
· Do you want to see your children display confidence?
· Do you want to see your children develop character?
· Do you want to see your children have strong convictions?
· Do you want to see your children express compassion?
· Ultimately, do you want to see your children grow up to be competent young adults?
If you said yes to any of these questions you will not want to miss our Intentional parenting seminar on Sunday October 16th.
Childcare is provided but limited.