Don't forget to look over The Parent Cue, it is a monthly tool for parents with the class time activities and Bible story as well as some ideas to continue the teaching at home throughout the day. Click Here for this month's digital copy.
Have you ever thought of your life
as a great adventure? Think about
it. Adventures have exciting points.
They have low points. They are full of
anticipation and emotion. Adventures
are awesome, and your life is one.
And, we all know adventures are better with ones we
love. Our lives are the greatest adventures, and the
One who loves us the most is right there with us, every
step of the way.
What’s even more awesome is that God has a plan for
our great adventure, and it is perfect. God’s way may
not always be easy, but it is perfect. We’re teaching your
preschoolers that ‘God’s way is perfect’ by following the
life of Moses. Take some time this month to open your
Bibles to the book of Exodus and read about Moses’
great adventure. Then, pray and ask God to show you
the way you should go just as He showed Moses and
enjoy the adventure God has written for you.
CHECK OUT THE STORY VIDEOS BELOW.
- 10/02: In this week's lesson, Moses’ mother puts him inside a basket to hide him on the bank of the Nile. Here's the video: http://bit.ly/2ahiwR6
- 10/09: In this week's lesson God uses a burning bush to speak to Moses about His plan to set His people free. Watch here: http://bit.ly/2ahnjCf
- 10/16: In this week's lesson God parts the Red Sea for Moses & the Israelites so they can cross safely. Watch the video: http://bit.ly/2ahqlGE
- 10/23: In this week's lesson, God uses a cloud by day & fire by night to show Moses & the Israelites the right way to go. http://bit.ly/2ahsm5E
- 10/30: In this week's lesson, Moses needs water for God’s people & God shows him the way to get it. Watch the video here: http://bit.ly/2ahv3nG
FOR UP TO THE MINUTE INFORMATION ON EVENTS FOR KIDS, BIRTH - HIGH SCHOOL: